Sunscreen is a must. There's no debate about it. We've tried and tried countless brands over the years and the picks below are our go tos. We love a certain cream for our face, a powder for our scalp and parts, a tint with the perfect coverage when we wear makeup, a favorite body sunscreen and another that is the best for the kids. Lather up and protect that skin. A Just Try It must!
1. Tula Protect & Glow Daily Sunscreen for Face: Allison and Laura use this daily on their face and love it for the SPF 30 and dewey glow as it contains a subtle shimmer.
2. COOLA Organic Classic Fragrance Free Sunscreen Lotion: Gretchen's favorite sunscreen for the face, this is great for sensitive skin. It has zero fragrance and offers SPF 50 and is light, yet effective for daily use.
3. lune & aster CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50: All three of our favorite foundation sunscreens for when you need more coverage. This perfectly smooths out the complexion without feeling heavy. We wear this during the day if we have an event, but it also looks beautiful as a foundation for an evening out.
4. Colorscience Sunforgettable Brush On Sunscreen SPF 50: This little guy is amazing for the kiddos as well as adults if you need a little brush of sunscreen on the hands, neck or shoulders but don't want to fully lube up (think kid's soccer game, etc.) For the kiddos, we like to keep it in our back pocket or purse and brush their necks, arms and faces while outside. They like the "tickle" sensation! This is the perfect solution for your scalp. Brush this on your part lines!
5. Sugar SPF 15 Lip Balm: Gretchen has used this for years because it not only gives her the protection she needs on her lips but because it doesn't taste like sunscreen. It provides excellent moisture and is not goopy at all. A more traditional lip balm.
6. Supergoop! PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50: All three of us absolutely love this sunscreen. We buy the giant tub every summer and slather it on ourselves and our kids almost every day. It definitely protects and is water resistant, isn't too heavy and has a moisturizing effect as well so it feels nice going on. Highly recommend!
7. Solara Sun Care Glow Getter Illuminating Body Sunscreen: A nourishing and illuminating mineral spf for the body. It's water resistant, making it perfect for sports in the sun or beach days.