This white, cheesy dip with a little spice is comfort food at it's finest - perfect for hosting through the holidays and serving with chips. We like to cook it in a cast iron or Staub and serve it right out of the oven. We recommend doubling the batch, as it goes fast!
• 8 oz. block of cream cheese (room temp)
• 3 Tbs of mayo
• 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese (we buy pre shredded)
• large can of diced green chiles (drained) we used Ortega.
•small can of diced jalapeño chilies, drained. Try not to get "hot" if you can. If that's all they have, just use less but if your crowd likes spice, you can use a little more.
1. Mix all ingredients together and put into a casserole dish. Bake on 350 for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and browning on top.
2. Serve right out of the oven with a side of tortilla chips. Could also do carrots and celery for a healthier option!